Natural baby products
to simplify the adventure
New & Noteworthy
CLOTHING SWAP!!! JUNE 1st!
Backcountry Baby is hosting a CLOTHING SWAP for maternity, baby, and toddler clothing on Saturday, June 1st!
• Bring in some GENTLY USED and STAIN FREE clothing items to the store now through noon on May 31st. You must be willing to part with these items because they will not be returned to you. Items will either be swapped or donated to COMMUNITY SAFETY NETWORK and TURNING POINT. The store is open from 11:00am-5:30pm Monday through Saturday.
• You will receive one ticket for each clothing item you bring in.
• On Saturday, June 1st, come and SHOP THE SWAP from 9:00am to 11:00am! We will have refreshments while you shop.
• Each item you pick from the swap will be one ticket. If you have found all you need, and still have some tickets remaining, enter them in a drawing for BACKCOUNTRY BABY gift certificates and prizes.
• Don’t have anything to swap? Starting at 11:00am you can PURCHASE tickets and shop the swap. Tickets are $2 each and proceeds will go to COMMUNITY SAFETY NETWORK and TURNING POINT
• At the end of the day, all remaining items from the swap plus any money collected from sales of the tickets will be donated to the COMMUNITY SAFETY NETWORK and TURNING POINT.
• Call the store with any questions (307) 200-4904.
Sakura Bloom Baby Sling
Hand-crafted, functional, beautiful, and eco-friendly! Available in Silk and Linen at Backcountry Baby. Free Fittings.
GroVia Hybrid Diapers
A great option for diving into the cost-saving, environmentally friendly world of cloth diapers.